Euroteck Systems are able to offer X-ray Cabinets rated to 320kV.
Euroteck X-ray Cabinet key features:
- X-ray Cabinets are built off site. No disruption to your existing X-ray facility.
- X-ray Cabinet typically delivered to site, wired into mains and then ready to use. This can usually be achieved in one working day or less.
- Custom designed. We can build to your design!
- Unlike X-ray exposure bays built of concrete or steel/lead combination, the Euroteck X-ray Cabinets can be relocated if your workflow changes. Simply disconnect from the mains, move to your new location with FLT. Reconnect to mains and you’re back working!
- All X-ray Cabinets are supplied with CAT 4 safety circuits to EN 62061 – Safety of Machinery and EN ISO 13849-1 Safety of Machinery and a Lab I/O interface for the X-ray equipment and cooler.
A few examples of our X-ray Cabinets are shown below:
320kV X-ray Cabinet with optional MP1 controller stand
Internal dimensions 1.5m tall, 1.2m wide x 1.2m deep
320kV X-ray Cabinet
Internal dimensions 2.3m tall, 1.2m wide x 1.2m deep
320kV X-ray Cabinet with rotating door
100kV X-ray Cabinet with optical bread board for scientific experiments.
Internal dimensions 1.7m tall, 2.0m wide x 1.2m deep
130kV Microfocus X-ray Cabinet with 35 x 43cm DDA and intrinsically safe industrial PC for hazardous area.
Art Table – 50kV rated X-ray table for the X-ray of large paintings.
160kV X-ray cabinet with tray extension.
200kV Large Walk-In X-ray Cabinet
Internal dimensions: 3.5m long x 2.5m wide x 2.5m tall.
A series of eight walk in exposure bays rated from 160kV to 320kV
Delivered in partnership with Wardray Premise Limited.
Euroteck Systems supplied all the X-ray systems and CAT 4 safety circuits. All generators, coolers and Lab I/O interfaces located on the roof to allow free movement in the X-ray bays.
Image used with the kind permission of James Fisher NDT.
Please do not hesitate to contact Euroteck Systems if you’d prefer to discuss your X-ray Cabinet requirements.