We are always interested to hear from talented and experienced Electrical Field Service Engineers, particularly if you have experience of the service of NDT equipment in areas such as X-ray, Ultrasonics, MPI and Preventative Maintenance.
If you think you can add value to our business, and have a real passion for offering customer service unparalleled within the industry, please send your current CV to email@example.com
Please note that to work for Euroteck Systems, you must be eligible to work in the E.U.
Euroteck Systems UK Limited currently have a vacancy for a Level 1 or Level 2 Radiographer:
The Radiographer is responsible for the provision of the in-house X-Ray facility, using both Real Time X-Ray, Computed Radiography, Digital and Microfocus X-Ray systems to test customer supplied product.
To be employed in this position, potential employees must have either a Level 1 or Level 2 qualification in Radiography, to either ASNT, PCN or other recognised scheme along with product technology knowledge gained in a number of different product sectors such as castings, welds and composites.
The Radiographer also acts as the company Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) and should have previously held a similar role or be able to obtain RPS status soon after employment.
Day to day responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Inspection of customer supplied product including booking in, generating job sheets, processing reports and paperwork for invoicing.
- Applying test criteria in accordance with customer supplied specifications and evaluate results if required by the P/O.
- Document results and findings, and to engage and work directly with Management to ensure tests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure compliance with all company and statutory procedures, specifications and standards relating to H&S and Ionising Radiations.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to trial X-Ray technologies in support of Sales.
- Goods Inwards/Despatch duties, including FLT operation.
- Assisting Field Service Engineers when required.
The Radiographer must additional have:
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the inspection is carried out to the highest standard.
- PC and IT literate.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Preferably full Driving Licence and valid Passport.
Euroteck Systems promotes Continued Professional Development, and the Radiographer will be expected to attend NDT training courses as required by the needs of the business in order to increase their skill and knowledge levels.
Please apply with copy of your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org